This slideshow can be controlled with the left or right keys. The slideshow plays by default. If you want to toggle the pause button you can press p.
Improving Public Programs
Forum: Advanced Analytics for Better Decision Making
On May 20, experts led a discussion and learning session on capabilities and techniques for using advanced analytics to enhance public programs.View recording
Hamilton Project Roundtable
Can Predictive Analytics and Rapid-Cycle Evaluation Help Address America's Poverty Crisis?
Our Featured Work
Senior Researcher; Director, Center for Improving Research Evidence
Ann Person has broad expertise in research on education, training, and the transition to adulthood.Featured Publications
- BOND Implementation and Evaluation: Process Study Report
- Measurement and Segmentation of College Students' Noncognitive Attributes: A Targeted Review
- Employment and Income Support
- College and Career Readiness
- School-to-Work Transition