Hamilton Project Roundtable
Can Predictive Analytics and Rapid-Cycle Evaluation Help Address America's Poverty Crisis?
Replication and Scale-Up of Evidence-Based Interventions
This article evaluates the state of the knowledge base supporting replication and scale-up of evidence-based home visiting programs.Read more
Our Featured Work
Senior Researcher; Director, Center for Improving Research Evidence
Ann Person has broad expertise in research on education, training, and the transition to adulthood.
- Developing Competency-Based Program Models in Three Community Colleges
- Evaluation and Measurement for TAACCCT Grant Programs: Recommendations and Resources for Getting Started
- Employment and Income Support
- College and Career Readiness
- School-to-Work Transition