Forum: Advanced Analytics for Better Decision Making
On May 20, experts will lead a discussion and learning session on capabilities and techniques for using advanced analytics to enhance public programs.Register now
Can Predictive Analytics and Rapid-Cycle Evaluation Help Address America's Poverty Crisis?
Our Featured Work
Senior Researcher; Director, Center for Improving Research Evidence
Ann Person has broad expertise in research on education, training, and the transition to adulthood.
- BOND Implementation and Evaluation: Process Study Report
- Measurement and Segmentation of College Students' Noncognitive Attributes: A Targeted Review
- Employment and Income Support
- College and Career Readiness
- School-to-Work Transition