This slideshow can be controlled with the left or right keys. The slideshow plays by default. If you want to toggle the pause button you can press p.
Hamilton Project Roundtable
Can Predictive Analytics and Rapid-Cycle Evaluation Help Address America's Poverty Crisis?
Replication and Scale-Up of Evidence-Based Interventions
This article evaluates the state of the knowledge base supporting replication and scale-up of evidence-based home visiting programs.Read more
Our Featured Work
Senior Researcher; Director, Center for Improving Research Evidence
Ann Person has broad expertise in research on education, training, and the transition to adulthood.
- Measurement and Segmentation of College Students' Noncognitive Attributes: A Targeted Review
- Developing Competency-Based Program Models in Three Community Colleges
- Employment and Income Support
- College and Career Readiness
- School-to-Work Transition